Adventure is MY name!! I AM EMMETT!!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Here's Da-Momma

Hey Little Man,


I thought I'd fill you in on the people you belong to and what better place to start then the Lady you will soon depend on for everything. Let's make this a kind of reverse family tree with pictures.


She is Momma to you,  a few call her Ca-Ca,  Jess to most and Daughter to me. 


She is 6 months pregnant with you now and you can see her "baby Bump". She plays piano and has an amazing voice too. I know she sings to you at night when you keep her up. Tonight at dinner we wondered if you can hear the music she sings and plays for you. People say you can hear it but I'm not so sure. I guess I will know if you ever express your love for James Taylor tunes. JT is our family Favorite. 


Momma is 20 and was born October 9th at Madigan Army Medical Center on Fort Lewis in Washington. We were afraid we would get her mixed up with other babies at the hospital so I followed her all around no matter what nurse had her. Later when she finally made it to the nursery I was relieved to discover she was the only white baby in the maternity ward. 


Clarence Thomas was in the news the week she was born. He is now a Supreme Court Judge. 1991 was the year.


She was a sweet little kid and started playing piano on the first day of first grade. All those years later and she is really a great pianist. I figure by the time you read this you are also a great musician and fisherman. 


 She is strong, smart and full of love and compassion. She will be the best mom and I wanted you to know how special she is. She was never much for sports or fitness but enjoys watching playoff baseball.  She loves animals but has allergies to most of them. I think she would be willing to have anything but a cat. 


Did you know she built her own first car? Yup, 1972 VW Beetle. Did you know she crashed her first car? Yup, a 1972 VW Beetle. When you have trouble checking oil, changing tires or adjusting a carb...don't worry she can help you. 


She will support all your adventures. She will be the rock in your life, Love her with all your heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment