Adventure is MY name!! I AM EMMETT!!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hey Little man,

Today is Sunday Nov 20th. Last night Momma, Grandma and I spent a couple hours together making your website. We laughed and made fun of your Ultrasound and wondered what you would look like. I figured it didn't matter much because fish don't care much what the fisherman looks like, only girls care. I defended you as those two girls laughed about the size of your head. More room for brains I told them!

You're gonna love it here it's sunny and warm and there's a pool waiting for you to swim in. Now we live in Estero Florida and will move into our new house in Cape Coral next month. You're gonna love Momma and Grandma too. they are a hoot and can't wait to spoil you. I thnk I might be a little excited also.

Momma is 6 months along now and you are making quite a bump on her tummy. She thinks she is fat but we think she is beautiful.

You might notice Grandma is real pretty and you will be thrilled to know you are on the short list of boys that get to hold her hand. She is my best friend and I think you two will hit it off right away. I hope you find one like her when you grow up.

We three went to our new Church today. There are lots of things there for you to do and we are excited to see what God will do in your life.

We have a lot of people to introduce you to and we hope this website will be a great place for that to happen. Maybe they will include a picture of themselves when they post so you will remember who they are.

Talk to you tomorrow,

Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment