Adventure is MY name!! I AM EMMETT!!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

5 weeks old update

Good Morning Grandson,

Sorry I've missed a couple days. I have a ton of new pix to post and a few stories to tell about what I've been up to over the last couple weeks, but I will post those some other time.

Momma:   Still having a tough time feeding you. You are a very good baby and don't give us much trouble except for food and diaper duty.

Your Birth Announcements came today along with your first pictures. They are beautiful.

Emotion is high for her this week regarding a proposed visit from your Dad and his Parents. They will be here in late April and stay for 3 days. 

She is working one day a week at the birth center and plans to enroll in college starting next fall.

Your baby shower is in a couple weeks and she is looking forward to that. She will see some college friends, family, neighbors and ladies from Church. A friend from down the street, Julia, is hosting.

Grandma is working at the birth center every tuesday and on call for birth duty every other week. This keeps her mind occupied most of the time but like your Momma and I, she is having a bit of a tough time right now.

I took a road trip last week and went to an airshow in Lakeland. I also went to a Yankees game Friday night. I enjoyed my "man-cation" but missed you and the girls a ton. I like being home right now more than traveling. Sounds sad but it's true.

We are using the pool more now that the weather is getting warmer. Now that the sun is higher in the sky it has warmed the pool water by more than 10 degrees. Today it's sunny breezy and temps will reach the high 80's. Yesterday was just like this and I expect tomorrow will be also. You love the wind, water, and sun.

You and I get a walk or two every day and most evenings or mornings we get to sit and chat. I need to start reading to you soon. I wonder what I should get first.

The next 2 months will be busy with visitors:

Last week in April you will meet your Dad and his Parents from California.

May - you will meet your Aunt Katlynn. She will be here for a few weeks.
I hope you will see Joe and Deborah during this time.
Late May your Great Grand Parents (My Mom and Dad) will visit for a week.
Great Aunt Wendy and Uncle Eddie Vaughn from PA will visit.
Great Aunt Joy and Art will visit at that time also.

You are loved young grandson,

Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment