Adventure is MY name!! I AM EMMETT!!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving little man!

Good morning Emmett,


Your Momma, Grandma, and I are having breakfast watching the Macy's Thanksgiving day Parade in New York City and eating some yummy omelets. The weather is warm again here today and we are enjoying the sunshine outside. We love to sit by the pool in the morning drink coffee and talk about you.


Today we are excited because we only have 97 more days until you join us. We had some discussion last night about the options of your birth. Your Momma wants to get in a pool and let you come out under water. They call that "water birth".  I think, if I were a girl, I would like to be knocked out and have someone wake me up when you were 4. We will see how this all goes down in the next few months. I know one thing...I can't wait!


We are all getting ready for an unusual Thanksgiving. We are loading the truck with chairs, coolers, cold drinks, and some books. Yup we're headed to the beach with a bucket of fried chicken! We love going new places. Sometimes we find special places that way. When that place is extra special we will visit again and even give it a special funny name so we are the only ones that know where we are going. We are alone here and wanted to get out and do something fun to get over our home sickness. We miss our families and that's why we are so excited for you to get here. 


I'd better start helping out with the packing so I'll talk to you soon and let you know how things went at the beach. 


I love you already,


Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment