Adventure is MY name!! I AM EMMETT!!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Introducing "Aunt" Kelsey. This is the beginning of a long list of girls you will be required to call Aunt.



Hey, E! 

This is your Aunt Kelsey. Though I realize you won't be reading this for a very long time, I want you to know that I love you so much. Your momma and I talk about you all the time - about how adorably you are going to be, about the smiles that you will bring to the family (though you have already brought many), and about what great and wonderful things God has in store for you.

    I pray for you every day. I pray that you will see God's love in every situation. I pray that you will grow to be a godly man of faith. I pray that you will learn all that you can about everything you can, whether it be in school, on the water, on a sports field, or anywhere else.

    Just so you know, you are to be born into an amazing (and somewhat crazy) family. We are a fun group of people, and I hope that you will enjoy us as much as we do. :) Your momma is a great woman who loves you very much. She prays for you and cries for you and has the biggest dreams for your life; make sure you love her and take care of her... and be sure to hug her whenever you get the chance. Your grandparents are amazing people as well. They have been a very big part of your life so far, and I know that they will continue to love you as you grow older. Be sure to love them, too. They are very wonderful to you.

    Emmett, I love you very much. I cannot wait to meet you; hopefully, I will get to see you while I'm in Florida this summer or maybe when I get back home to Washington and you come to visit. I can hardly wait for you to learn more about you and your family. Like I said before, we are a crazy bunch, but we love you so much!

Love,
Aunt Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment