Adventure is MY name!! I AM EMMETT!!

Monday, January 9, 2012

52 Days to go...Florida dream'n

Good morning Grandson,

I'm sitting at my desk after a wicked training session on the radar here at the airport. It's been a while since I worked that many airplanes so I'm a little sweaty and looking for some coffee. last night I went to bed about 8pm to get enough rest for today's 5am start time but didn't sleep well.

52 days to go and I've started dreaming about the big day. I dreamt I forgot the Leatherman to cut your cord and had to go home and get it. I tried and tried but couldn't get home so you had to grow up with your cord instead of a belly button. All because your Poppy failed you on your most important day. I guess I could have just went to a local sporting goods store or, god forgid, use the sizzors they have at the Hospital. OH!! and I totally forgot about biting it...sorry Mrs "C".

I'm sorry I let you down and hope the real thing works out better for both of us. I'm calling this my 1st training day in preporation for you.

Start streching little man it's almost game time,

Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment