Adventure is MY name!! I AM EMMETT!!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year Emmett!! 59 days to go

2012 is a special year. The end of Mayan (south American Native Indians) Long Count calander. The end of Kali Yuga. The winter solstice 2012 is not just any solstice but the solstice of all solstices. It is the Great Solstice - The apocalypse or END OF THE WORLD! December 12th 2012! That stinks for you because you won't even be able to walk when you see it coming. I'll put you under my arm, like a football, and make a go of it. We will have to have Christmas early for you just in case.

The girls and I spent our 2nd night in the new house last night. The weather has been amazing and we love leaving all the doors open to let in the cool air while we sleep. Last night was full of fireworks and crowded homes with plenty of celebrating going on.

I spent the evening racing my little RC boat around the canal in the back yard  I hope to find a friend close by I can race boats with. Maybe we will meet a couple or family and make this a fun event when they visit. People seem to like watching.

Your grandma and I went for a long walk and began noticing how many coconut palms there were here. We even took a few home that had fallen. We love the water inside and Grandma makes lots of great treats out of the soft white insides.

Your Momma looks VERY Pregnant with you now. She is excited to get this over with soon and so am I.

I Love you Emmett,

Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment