Adventure is MY name!! I AM EMMETT!!

Friday, December 30, 2011

61 days to go and we're moving on.

Good morning young grandson,
Momma had her Dr's appointment yesterday and all went good. You are not a very active baby and I hope things change when you get out of your current situation.

The ladies of the house are running around like crazy people getting ready to load the truck. We are checking out of our rental today and spending our first night in our new house tonight. All our things are already there, and the only thing left to do is get out the box knife and put stuff away.

Your Momma went shopping last night for things for her new room. I think they will paint next week.

Mrs "C" made a good point about our cord cutting dilemma. What if the tool i choose doesn't work? She says I have her permission to use my teeth. So - I'm gonna bring a bottle of mouth wash in the unlikely event I have to go Tribal on the cord. What a story that would be.

We got a text from some friends this morning at 7am. The friends will remain un-named to protect their privacy. They wanted to know about the housing market here and we explained where we were and where to look. The funny thing was the time. 7am our time is 4am their time. They had been up all night on the Internet looking at houses. We love them like family and hope they will at least come visit us soon. Our lips are sealed :-) now go back to bed!

I love you Emmett,

Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment