Adventure is MY name!! I AM EMMETT!!

Friday, March 2, 2012

911 - How will Emmett know???

Ok Everyone,

It's time to get beyond Facebook. Emmett will never read all those wonderful comments on face book in 10 years. He will have no idea who you were or what you meant to all of us during this time...


...SO
GET OFF FACEBOOK!
and
send these notes and well wishes
along with a photo of you 
to
I will post everything with the photo so he has a record of this wonderful time in his life.
LET EMMETT KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
YOU CAN DO IT!


2 comments:

  1. Yes! I agree with poppy, Emmett! get off facebook and about that picture of me, it is on the way just dont know quite how to do that so I will ask your great grandma Bass, she will help me with that. She lives here were I do and we also go to the same church!:)...Mommy has been texting me often today sharing with me how well you are eating, WOW! you are doing awesome with that!:)You keep it up, and you will be growing into a nice strong boy! let me add, a handsome one too!...keep up the good work mommy and Emmett, love you both much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can find a picture of you, and do your bio!
    I don't think you want to leave that up to me?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete