Adventure is MY name!! I AM EMMETT!!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Pictures at 6 days

Good Morning Grandson,

You and Momma are off to your 2nd Doctors appointment this morning. I have a feeling there will be a Starbucks run in there someplace.

This has been a tough time for your Momma. She is working hard to get you fed and is running into some roadblocks. Little sleep for all.

I leave for Tampa today for work and I am heartbroken. I hope you don't grow too much while I'm gone. I will return Thursday night for some guy time.





1 comment:

  1. Emmett you are so precious, looking at you pictures reminds me so much of my kids when they were babies. You look so peaceful when you are sleeping, not a worry in the world. I wish I could tell you that it will always be that way. Just be sure to always do as your mommy says, at times you will think she is crazy at times, but God gave you mommy that loves you and she will always do her very best in steering you the right way! she loves you with her every being!

    Love you Emmett!

    Love Aunt Char!

    ReplyDelete