Adventure is MY name!! I AM EMMETT!!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

15 days

Good Morning little man,

We had such a great laugh over the last post and will enjoy talking about that for a long time. I don't know what would cause someone to want to watch a video of a live circumcision but SOMEONE tried. We set a new blog record over this subject with more than 50 views in the first hour and over 200 in the first 24 hours.

Today is Valentines day and I spent it with the two loves of my life. We shared dinner, cards, flowers, and treats. 

Your Momma is doing so great. I've been around a pregnant lady from time to time over my life and your Momma looks better than any I've seen. We are so proud of her and can't wait to see her with you.

Hurry up and finish cook'n little man!

Love,

Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment