Adventure is MY name!! I AM EMMETT!!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

17 days to go!! Let's talk about Circumcision Surgery...

Good Morning Little Man,

It's a cold 47 deg's today. This is the coolest day so far and just 2 days ago it was 85 and we had to run the AC.

I worked on getting all the video camera gear ready for your big entrance. I also found a copy of the theme song from the Indiana Jones movies. Like the start of every great adventure there is a theme song and I will play this one when you get cut free. The Ladies at the birth center have no idea what we're bringing. We are just gonna move in and take the place over!

Oh I almost forgot about the "Circumcision". To do it or not?? I don't really have much to say about this because it's your Momma's decision, but I thought I'd post this video of a real Circumcision surgery so you know what's up with that. WARNING!


Keep grow'n little man and I'll see ya in a few days.

Love,

Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment