Adventure is MY name!! I AM EMMETT!!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Cutting the cord RE-VISITED...

Good morning Emmett,

I got myself in into some interesting conversation yesterday over you. We want to make every turn in your life full of adventure and excitement and this blog is a record of your life as we go. We hope you will go back through this site over and over again as you grow up.

As you know Poppy will be the lucky one to "Cut the Cord". I have been thinking about the moment a lot and wonder what I might do to make it a memorable moment for our family. The question I offered up was "What should I use to cut the cord with"?

This moment might define you and I want to make sure I use the right tool. Here are some of the suggestions. Keeping in mind the normal medical instrument would be these.

Some of these are ment to be funny but we think it would be great to start things off with a spirit of adventure.

Family and Friends, Please visit Emmett's FaceBook page to enter YOUR choice of cord cutting tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment