Adventure is MY name!! I AM EMMETT!!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

84 days to go and a late night swim in December

Good morning my young Grandson,

Momma says it helps if she spends a half hour per day in the pool working out so after a nice supper we all walked down to the pool for a dip. I think she did a few laps and explained how floating helped keep the swelling of her hands and feet under control.

Later in life you will learn the extraordinary medicinal value in new nails, a day at the mall and fresh hair color. I don't know what those people do but it seems to heal all ailments. 

How lucky I am to have such great girls and I can't wait to show you what they like and how they like to be treated. 

  • Your Momma likes her back rubbed before bed.
  • Both like any ice cream with peanut butter in it.
  • Both like the book store.
  • Both like scary movies but only one will watch. Not your Momma.
  • Grandma doesn't like surprises.
  • Grandma would rather spend a day at the beach then almost anything.
We will go through the bigger list when you get here. It's our job to figure these things out and that's one of the best parts of being  in a relationship. When you hit it on the head it brings a smile to your loved one, and satisfaction to you that you did a good job paying attention to their needs.  

My work week is almost over and in a few months it will be the start of our fun weekends.

I love you Emmett

No comments:

Post a Comment