Adventure is MY name!! I AM EMMETT!!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Anna Hove say's Hello

  • I saw your mommy's post about what your Grandpa and Grandma are doing for you.
    I have known your mommy for about 4 or 5 years. It does how ever feel like I have known your mommy, your grandma and grandpa for ever.
    Emmett, you have wonderful Godly Grandparents. I know that they already love you so much and they haven't even met you yet. Just wait until you are born. They will shower you with all the love they have. Let them love on you. I know they must be very proud that you Emmett are going to be their Grandchild.
    Oh Emmett, what can I say about your mommy. She is such a wonderful young lady. You will love having her as your mommy. You know out of all the people that could have been your mommy, GOD picked her. He knew that she would take very good care of you and love you with all of her being. She is so happy that you are going to join her family. You are going to help complete her. So already loves you so much. Your mommy will be the best mommy ever.
    Well, Emmett I am happy to be part of your life even if you live in Florida. I will ask your mommy or Grandma for updates about you. I also love you too Emmett.
    Wendy, if there is anything that you want to edit you have my blessing. If I can think of other things to say to the precious little baby I may send you something else. Jessica is such a sweet young lady. God Bless You Guys.
    Love,
    Anna Hove~

No comments:

Post a Comment